Inclusive leadership Program
Bridging the gender and ethnicity gap in business, and in careers, supporting each other to rise and achieve their goals.
McKinsey report 2020 “Companies in the top quartile for gender diversity on executive teams were 25% more profitable than companies in the 4th quartile. Companies who are ethnically and culturally diverse are 36% more profitable “
There will be regular events on the Netwomen.co platform, where you can :
- Learn from the struggles of women making all the moves
- Feel supported in your business growth or career building
- Get inspiration and advice from women who ‘got there’
- Get support in dealing with workplace microaggressions and stereotyping
- Share opportunities
- Share knowledge
- Gain encouragement and tools to promote diversity in your place of work
- Network with like minded sisters
The struggles faced by minorities have been a hot topic of discussion, and black Instagram squares, over the past year.
Inclusive Leadership program
contact us for the next cohort
Talented leaders responsible for leading teams who want to progress in their careers
- Organisations who care about bridging the gender gap and want a 50/50 split at management level and above
What we offer
- 30 minute 1:1 discovery call for each participant pre-programme to tailor to your needs
- 4- weekly 1 hour NLP coaching sessions & access to peer to peer support group
- Unlimited access to recordings & supporting material
- Access to netwomen.co community for 3 months includes group coaching, peer to peer mastermind sessions & online global meet ups with partner networks, plus member app access
- Optional additional investment for 1:1 coaching sessions to embed tools and techniques for select participants.
McKinsey report 2020“Companies in the top quartile for gender diversity on executive teams were 25% more profitable than companies in the 4th quartile. Companies who are ethnically and culturally diverse are 36% more profitable.”
Our 2022 cohort Netwomen.co will launch its’ next cycle of the exciting Inclusive leadership program.
We explore intersectionality, inclusion and equality in a non-judgmental safe space.
We provide support for building increased awareness, critical thinking, and application of inclusive leadership.
Module 1 Know yourself- strengths for leadership and development. Love yourself- emotional intelligence for leaders and managers- creating connection remotely-cohesive teams
Module 2 Understanding inclusivity & diversity Create allyship, well-being-resilience and focus
Module 3 Inner critic awareness. Overcoming imposter syndrome
Module 4 Communication- how to ask for what you want Setting boundaries- the power of ‘no’
Includes knowledge sharing, and reflection-based experiential learning, participants will deepen their understanding of inclusive leadership.
- Strengthens the quality of team engagement
- Increases productivity while building organisational capacity to structure responsive
- Sustainable frameworks for informed decision-making
- Encourages effective inclusivity
- Complements any existing DEI activity.
The maximum participant size is 12 per program cycle with hour time investment. Register ASAP and get your place
“Minority women have the double whammy to deal with of not only facing discrimination based on race and ethnicity, but their gender, too. Change is well overdue. ”
“While there are some great inspirational stories of women from ethnic minorities who have made it to the top of their game, it can be exhausting trying to navigate the path to success alone.”
When women come together and support each other’s efforts, cheerleading success within their ranks, and looking for ways to build each other up, they are a force to be reckoned with!
You are invited.
You’ll be with ambitious women who accept each other and celebrate diversity.
With Pinky Ghadiali CEO netwomen and Mindset by Pinky
Pinky Ghadiali is a women’s transformational life and business coach working with ambitious career driven women and entrepreneurs across the UK and globe. She is passionate about helping her clients become empowered to achieve personal and professional goals with purpose, drive and vision. A DEI advocate and is on a mission to create equity and celebrate equality.
Whether it’s asking for a promotion or chasing leads and closing business deals, believing in yourself is the first step towards creating a life you love. She will help you create your killer mindset that dismisses your inner critic and overcome imposter syndrome to put you on the right track for professional and personal success. She is a master practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) trained with the co-founder Richard Bandler and qualified with Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) in coaching and mentoring.