Change is scary.
But do you know what is even scarier?
Living in regret.
Okay let’s take it down for a second here. You’ve clicked on this blog with the idea that we
aren’t for you. And maybe we aren’t. Or maybe we are. You don’t know yet.
We sometimes are always looking for what we can use to help us, but what if something just
isn’t for you?
Well let’s clarify this then, we aren’t for you if:
● You don’t need a supportive group of women who celebrate every win.
● You don’t need 121 help with growing your business or tips and tricks from business
● You are pretty comfortable selling and promoting your business with no help needed
● You don’t feel overwhelmed and you know exactly the path to be on
● You know exactly what your product is and how to market it
● You have all the time in the day for your business have a solid plan to get you
● You don’t want to attend events every week with like minded women to network and
learn new skills.
And if you feel like you don’t want to connect with women who are on the same wavelength as
you to make the working day feel less alone then we aren’t the group for you.
But, if the above does sound good to you, let’s have a look at some of the benefits to joining
● Included coffee & chat, speed networking and Lifted D&I events
● Included Mastermind group every 2 months
● Access to member spotlights- you can feature/speak
● Affiliate link attached to your account- receive 10% commission for your referrals when
they join annual membership
● Unlimited access to the resource library, videos, templates, pdfs, audio files
● Exclusive access to the member only app, includes membership directory, chat forum,
testimonials, rewards and resource library
And lastly, if you are looking for someone to help you put your vision into practice. Here at Netwomen we
have the amazing Pinky Ghadiali who is a women’s life and business coach. She works with
women across the UK and globe to help you create your killer mindset that dismisses your inner
critic, overcome imposter syndrome and puts you on the right track for professional and
Pinky is a mindset coach specialising in imposter syndrome and limiting beliefs. She trained with the co-founder of NLP in London along with Richard Bandler and Paul
McKenna to become a Master Practitioner in NLP and hypnosis.
If you are looking to work with Pinky – check out her amazing courses here.
If that sounds like a community that you are interested in being a part of, then click here to join!
Don’t live in regret.
What have you got to lose?
By Mollie netwomen ambassador.